At IZ Bookkeepers we are committed to providing the highest quality service no matter the size of your business. We emphasise that bookkeeping plays an integral part in your business, and is just as important as other components such as sales and client account management.
Our Level A service aims to provide business’ with the basics, to ensure that the business is not only compliant with legislative requirements, but that you have the full picture of your business performance landscape, and have sufficient information for future budgeting and growth. This level encompasses the following services:
- Data Entry
- General Ledger Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable (issuing customer invoices and processing customer payments)
- Accounts Payable (entering creditor bills and processing payments)
- Bank Reconciliation
- Basic Reporting (P&L and Balance Sheet)
- Payroll/Superannuation management and processing (for small business)
- Business Activity Statement (BAS) preparation and lodgement
- Software Advice and Setup (Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks)
Level A is the ideal solution for small to medium sized business’ who are either new to the business environment, or who have not had sufficient service previously and need a setup or cleanup and reconciliation of their books.
Contact us today to book a free consultation.