IZ Bookkeepers’ Level C service is targeted towards clients who require comprehensive reporting to their accountants’ for consultation, tax preparation purposes and financial advisory.
Level C encompasses what is already provided in Levels A and B, together with the following:
- End of Month reporting (profit and loss, balance sheets and management reporting on request)
- Liaising with the ATO and External Accountant
- Year End Compliance (PAYG Certificates, ATO reporting etc.)
- Business Performance Analysis (reporting comparison to previous years, analysis of major expenses and income stream)
- Tax preparation (we are able to refer your business to an external accountant if required)
This level incorporates all possible areas of bookkeeping and accounting services.
Contact us today to book a free consultation.